Hard reset huawei m860 once you need to fix your freezing and huawei m860 hang problem. Due to different kind of problem you may need to apply the hard reset method on your phone. You should know why you need to restore your huawei phone.
If you forgot your password or forget m860 pattern lock security password, and you tried to reset this older but wrong password too many times, unfortunately your huawei m860 may be gone freeze for couple of hours. But at this moment, you don’t have any good ideas about how to fix this problem, and you may be looking for a mobile technician 4 fix this problem for you. But if you have little idea about Huawei m860 hard reset, you can fix your snippet problem very easily.
Before you apply hard reset Huawei method, I suggest to try Huawei soft reset first.
Huawei m860 soft reset to improve performance
- Go to your Huawei m860 home screen, select Settings.
- You will see couple of option, select Accounts section.
- On the Account section you will see Backup option.
- Tap on the Backup & reset.
- You will get Factory data reset bottom of the phone, tap on it.
Wait for couple of minutes, your phone will shut down and back On itself and Huawei ascend soft reset is completed. If you still facing problem into your phone then you can apply factory reset huawei m860 method as called Huawei hard reset m860 for restore factory settings and hopefully all problem will be fixed.
Hard reset Huawei m860 via physical keys
- Please turn off your Huawei m860.
- Remove the battery from your phone and wait couple of seconds. Then put it again it the phone.
- Please press Volume up & Power button at the same time until it vibrate then release the power button and Huawei recovery screen appear to you.
- You will see few options on the recovery screen please select Wipe data/Factory reset using the volume key and confirm via Power button.
- Your all Smartphone data and cache will be erased automatically and will appear a screen with Reboot System now, Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache partition.
- Select Robot system now.
You may also like Factory reset Huawei Mate S and reset screen lock
Your Huawei m860 will shut down and restart itself with Huawei logo. And Huawei ascend factory reset for restore Huawei factory settings into your phone is completed. You can set everything again as a new phone with new basic settings.
But before you apply Huawei hard reset m860 method please read this safety tips
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before Huawei hard reset, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things.
If you have any kind of question about hard reset Huawei m860 or have any kind of tips or tricks for improve Smartphone’s basically Huawei phone, Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. Please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.