How to hard reset LG phone prime, you will understand the importance of this question and instruction when you got some un expected problem into your LG phone, like if your LG phone got freeze, if it’s get hanged and won’t follow your command. You tried to connect with an available hotspot Wi-Fi network but your LG Prime not connecting with that, then what you will do? You feeling your LG Prime touch screen responding you little bit slower. Suppose you get out from home on the morning for picnic with your couple of friends and at the afternoon your LG prime phone just got shut down and won’t on. Maybe you tried too many times for back it ON via pressing the power button of your LG phone, remove the battery and insert it back and try again for turn ON your phone but it’s doesn’t work, then how you fix this kind of issue my friend. That time you need to hard reset LG phone.
Here are few more reason that’s why you need to hard reset LG phone, like if you forget your pattern lock, unfortunately if you forget reset security password. If your LG phone got locked due to try wrong pattern / screen lock too many times and your phone not giving you option for reset it. That’s why you need to hard reset LG phone prime. If you don’t have suck any kind of problem then you don’t need to hard reset your phone and my word is meaningless.
But if you faced any kind of problem like I said anyhow, anywhere, you don’t need to find a mobile technician for fix it. Because you can fix your LG phone freezing and like other problem via yourself if you know this easy hard reset tips. If you have simple issues like freezing, slow response and little bit hanging sometimes, then I suggest you to try LG phone reset softly without lost personal data from your phone.
You may like How to Reset LG Class and restore factory settings
Please follow these easy steps for soft reset LG phone Prime
- Please go to your LG Prime home screen.
- Go to settings menu and find the Account section.
- Tap on account section under the settings for next step.
- And then you will see Backup and Reset option for soft reset LG Prime. Tap on the Backup and Reset.
- And then in the bottom side of your LG Phone you will see Factory data reset.
- Touch / Tap on that Factory data reset.
Your LG prime will be shut down and back ON itself. And when it’s back on with LG logo that means your soft reset for LG Prime been completed. If you think your problem still not fixed then you may follow hard reset LG phone prime instruction and I am sure your problem will be fixed.
Here are the easy steps to hard reset LG phone Prime
- Please switch of your LG phone. Remove the battery, wait for a couple of second & insert it back.
- Then press volume UP button, Power button & LG home button at the same time, until you see the android robot on your screen. And when you will see the android recovery screen, you are the right place. On the recovery screen you will get few options for take different kind of action for change your LG phone internal settings.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen select – delete all user data via the VOLUME DONW button, and press POWER BUTTON to confirm.
- You will see LG phone processing for formatting, please patience for few minutes.
- Now press on the power key to reboot system now. LG start to reboot & will back ON itself with the LG logo.
You may also like How to hard reset LG Phone Tribute
If you done everything correctly, when it’s back ON, your LG Prime will be restored with its factory settings. Now your phone settings will be like before as you buy from the shop. You can set everything again as a new phone with new settings.
But before you hard reset LG phone Prime, please don’t forget to read this hard reset safety tips
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically from your LG phone.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your LG Prime, which you saved into your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before hard reset LG Prime, please backup your phone music, video, files & folders, backup contact list and others important things into your PC or any of online free storage like Google Drive, Drop Box and so on. Google drive is one of the best online storage for free, you may try this one.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve Smartphone activity, basically about LG Phone. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you.
If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.