Reset Samsung galaxy J5. If you like to hard restart Samsung galaxy J5, this is very important to know, how to reset Samsung galaxy J5. Before give you the instruction about Samsung galaxy J5 reset or how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy J5. I like to review the feature and performance of Samsung Galaxy J5. This cool Samsung smartphone announced on June 2015 also it’s available / released at June 2015. This Galaxy J5 support GSM / HSPA / LTE network technology. Samsung Galaxy J5 body dimension is (142 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm) or (5.59 x 2.83 x 0.31 inch), and it’s wait 146 g (5.15 oz). And this Galaxy J5 support dual SIM. (Micro-sim, dual stand-by). About Galaxy J5 display. It’s awesome super Amoled capacitive touch screen. size 5.00 inches on-screen to body ratio, resolution 720 x 1280 pixels & its support multi-touch. Samsung galaxy J5 used Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop), Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916,CPU-Quad-core 1.2GhZ Cortex-A53, GPU-Adreno 306.
This Galaxy J5 also support external micro SD card up to 128 GB & it has internal 8GB, 1.5GB RAM. I just don’t know why Samsung release this model with just 8GB of internal storage. But you can’t install the game directly to the SD card. So the number of games you can install will be limited. The reason that I could install only 3 games and one big game due to limited storage. Because entire game was simply not moveable to the SD card. But it’s handling the game very well. Samsung Galaxy J5 have cool 13 MP(4128 x 3096) pixels autofocus LED flash camera. Geo-tagging touch focus and face detection. It’s able to provide 1080p HD video and it has 5 megapixels secondary camera. Samsung galaxy J5 has awesome speakers with 3.5 mm jack that may compare with iPhone 4.
However the android phone doesn’t have too good battery life compare to iPhone but this smartphone support the little bit better than others version of Samsung galaxy, total talk time up to 18 h and music play up to 60 to 62 h. Hope this basic information is enough to know about Samsung Galaxy J5. Let’s write about how to reset Samsung Galaxy J5.
At first, you need to know why you have to reset your Samsung galaxy J5, here are some following issues
- Maybe you need to remove your personal information from your smartphone due to selling it to anyone else.
- You may need to fix hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response.
- Maybe you reset or forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- Maybe you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash.
- Or might you like to restore your Samsung Galaxy J5 default factory settings?
You may like How to reset a Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Let’s see what will be happened if you hard reset Samsung galaxy J5, Please before you reset your Smartphone , please read this carefully
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before reset Samsung galaxy J5, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing.
Please follow this couple of easy steps for reset Samsung galaxy J5, Please don’t misstep anything and do it carefully
- At the first switch off your phone. Please remove your phone’s back cover, remove the battery, wait for a couple of second & insert it back.
- Then press volume UP button, Power button & mobile home button at the same time, until you see the android robot on your screen. And when you will see the android recovery screen, you are the right place. So you will get few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you. Of course, the wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen, select – delete all user data via the VOLUME DOWN button, and press POWER button to confirm.
- Now you will see its working better of formatting. So just wait for a couple of minutes. You will see on your screen as Data wipe complete.
- So now press on the power key to reboot system now. And its start to reboot & will back ON your phone with the Samsung logo.
And now your Samsung Galaxy J5 reset to its factory settings. Now your phone settings will be like before as you buy from the shop. You can set everything again as a new phone you have done before.
You may also like Easy steps to reset a Samsung Galaxy J1
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improving your smartphone, basically about reset Samsung Galaxy. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you.
Have you ever got bored with a plane back cover on mobile? Why not to have some funky designs mobile back cover.. if you are interested, then I recommend you to visit stylebaby mobile cover page. They have some awesome Samsung phone cover collections.
If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course, you are important to us.